Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Tackle It Tuesday

Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Tackle It Tuesday Meme
Wow, I'm back for round 2. Unfortunately (or fortunately actually) I don't have a before shot of this weeks tackle. I do however have an after shot:


Let me just say that that is an improvement. I cleaned out clothes that don't fit, and shoes that aren't wearable anymore, and that is what I was left with. Actually, to be honest, if you can see the white sleeve in the middle, I can only fit into things on the righ to fit. Everything to the left could probably have gone away too.

Click on the banner at the top for more tackles.

8 comments:

  1. Marcia Francois said...

    Wow, you have such a lot of space! Excellent tackle :)

    Organising queen and
    Marcia's take charge blog

    October 23, 2007 at 7:51 PM  

  2. Anonymous said...

    Great closet! I tackled my closet too. It feels good to have it done, doesn't it?!

    Happy Tuesday!
    Reese

    October 23, 2007 at 10:25 PM  

  3. ~michelle pendergrass said...

    Your closet looks great!!

    My son's birthday party is this weekend, I have big tackles--sometimes I hate plurals!

    October 23, 2007 at 10:50 PM  

  4. a. said...

    great job!!! i cannot remember the last time my closet looked that good (teehehehe).
    have a wonderful week!!

    October 23, 2007 at 11:47 PM  

  5. Jennifer said...

    Great job! The closet is my nemesis, my husband won't let me get rid of anything. At least I can say that my half is clean.

    October 24, 2007 at 3:15 AM  

  6. Unknown said...

    That reminds me . .. thank you very much by the way, that i need to do that to my son's closet!!!

    October 24, 2007 at 6:51 AM  

  7. Unknown said...

    WOW ~ that looks excellent :)

    October 24, 2007 at 9:28 AM  

  8. River said...

    That's so neat and tidy! I've been avoiding my closet for about three years now. I only ever open the middle door where the blue shirts/black pants are because that's what I wear to work. All other wear,e.g. t-shirts & jeans live in my drawers. I've no idea what the rest of the closet holds. Too afraid to look, cos then I'd have to clean it...

    October 24, 2007 at 4:48 PM  

Post a Comment