Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

About Kin

Thursday, September 13, 2007
I'm well aware that roughly half my readers "know" me from other places; groups, forums and in real life, while the other half read just know what I've written. So, I've decided to share with you a little bit more about me. Nothing extravagent mind, just bits and pieces so you have a better idea about me. First, the basics:

I'm 27, my birthday is the 23rd July 1980.
I was born in Darwn, in the Northern Territory. Yes it was hot, red and dusty.
I went to boarding school in Brisbane.
I went to university on the Sunshine Coast and studied Business Management.
I married Hubby (who will now be known as Red Beard since he decided to start his own blog) in December 2001.
I have two girls, with another on the way. M&M is 4 in October and Kiki is 3 in December.
We have a dog, a white ball of fluff, known as Dusty.
I am studying Law externally throuh a university in Sydney. I'm in my 2nd semester at the moment, of a 6 year degree. Yeah, so it's a long term plan.

That's all I can think of today. If you have any questions you want me to answer leave a comment or email me, and I'll do my best to answer them.

4 comments:

  1. Unknown said...

    thanks for sharing info about yourself :)

    September 13, 2007 at 3:06 PM  

  2. Snoskred said...

    WOW!
    WOWITTY WOW!

    This looks (insert swear word I'm using in my head but try not to type online anymore that begins with an F) incredible!

    I'm stunned, Kin. Literally. Well done!

    Snoskred
    www.snoskred.org

    September 13, 2007 at 6:57 PM  

  3. River said...

    Now I kinda feel like we've been formally introduced........and I'm the gawky shy one who can't manage to say her name even.
    Your site looks nice now, I love the almost stormy looking sky there. (I love storms)

    September 13, 2007 at 7:10 PM  

  4. Kin said...

    Thanks everyone!

    Snos, I love it! I just fell in love. But *ahem* I need some help with some html. I have VERY BASIC knowledge, but I don't even know what I'm looking for.

    September 13, 2007 at 9:25 PM  

Post a Comment