Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

$250 Savings Challenge - Update

Wednesday, September 5, 2007
Well, there was no update last week, because there wasn't much to update. My purse was raided by Hubby, no fuel was put in the car so I had to keep that money for when it did need filling up, and I spent the entire food budget getting stocked for this week (grocery spending so far this week is up to $60, minus about $10 that will be reimbursed). BUT today I had a win. Finally filling up the car for the last two weeks (budget $50 per week, so $100) came to $49.75 - leaving me with $50.25 to add to the savings challenge. That puts me OH SO CLOSE to my target, I can taste it. $225.15 is the new total, leaving me with $24.85 to find before my first goal is reached (exercise bike). I really think I can do that this week with the groceries!

2 comments:

  1. Unknown said...

    that's excellent ~ nearly there!!!!

    September 5, 2007 at 7:51 PM  

  2. Kez said...

    Well done! You're doing great!

    September 5, 2007 at 8:37 PM  

Post a Comment