Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

What a day!

Friday, September 21, 2007
Phew! Am I glad today's over. It probably wasn't a stressful day by most standards, but I don't "do" pregnancy very well. I whinge and moan for 9 months, bascially.

So we were out the door by 9:10. Only 10 minutes late. Hubby to work, M&M & Kiki to daycare. Picked up a present from Big W for M&M's friend whose birthday party she's going to tomorrow. Got my nails done. Did a 40 minute round trip to deliver some catalogues. Went to a lunch/meeting. Home for food, to the library to study. Pick up Hubby, pick up kids, collapse on the bed.

But did you notice in there? I studied at the library! How amazing is it than in 90 minutes at the library, I can get more done than an entire week at home? Must make mental note. I think the library opens at 9:30 tomorrow....

Anyway, tomorrow is looking nice for study too. M&M is getting picked up at 10 for the party, and returned..... "later" (*insert evil happy dance here!*) Hubby is taking Kiki out of the house (or maybe Mummy will be visiting the library until they close at 12:45....) and the assignment will hopefully be done by the time M&M gets home. I know that's wishful thinking, but I've got detailed notes of the first 600 words. And, . . . that's about it.

I have great faith in my ability to pull cr*p out of my behind when I need to when it comes to assignments, but I keep ending up on either one of two extremes. Too simple, or too complex for the assignment (1st year law remember). It's difficult to explain without going into too many details, but if anyone has experience that may be able to help, my email is in the left sidebar, right up the top. See it? Thanks.

I may have it. You never know. At this point, I just hope I pass. And thank goodness for leftover Pizza. Yeah, the menu plan is a bit slack this week.

3 comments:

  1. Unknown said...

    well it sounds like the library is definately the place for you to go to study ~ no distractions and peace and quiet :)

    good luck with the rest of your assignments

    September 22, 2007 at 6:55 AM  

  2. Kez said...

    Good luck with the assignment! Last time I tried to go to the library for peace & quiet, it ended up being storytime with hundreds of kids running around (slight exaggeration maybe lol)

    September 22, 2007 at 8:19 AM  

  3. lightening said...

    I didn't do pregancy well either so I really feel for you.

    Libraries are great for studying. I used them a lot when I was living at home - to study and to escape my family. Haven't studied since kids - I think you're very brave doing so! :-) Hope the assignment comes together for you.

    September 22, 2007 at 9:10 AM  

Post a Comment