Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

And exhaustion sets in

Thursday, September 27, 2007
Yeah, so I probably overdid it yesterday. 5 loads of washing done and away. Tidied the main living areas and 2 bedrooms (yeah the 2 easy ones, so what?) and vacuumed. Cleaned the kitchen etc etc etc.

Left on my "to clean" list is the office (gulp) the main bedroom, bathrooms and the laundry.

The nice real estate lady (hereafter known as "the nice lady" - she sold our last house in 48 hours and the kids think she's nice) will be coming around in about an hour to tell me what of my list she things we need to do before going on the market, and our timing, strategy etc.

But exhaustion has set in. I've hidden anything remotely incriminating in the bedroom, and she'll just have to understand my office and bedroom are a work in progress. I'll show her my list of what I want to do beefore we list and see what she says. I'm hoping she'll cross a few things off for me and tell me not to bother. I'm lying down in between mini pick ups in the bedroom. I'm ignoring the office because I plan to pack that this weekend.

The best part about all this is that the main part of the house is clean, and my new routines (stay tuned for those) seem to be helping me stay on top of it (so far).

Well that's number 4 off my list for this week done.

2 comments:

  1. Kez said...

    I was exhausted just reading it :) Good going!

    September 27, 2007 at 8:42 PM  

  2. Unknown said...

    wow, you've done heaps today ~ that's great!! Hopefully the nice lady will say that the house is OK!

    September 27, 2007 at 9:17 PM  

Post a Comment