Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Menu Plan Monday - 10 September

Monday, September 10, 2007

I've got so much to write about this week. Honestly I could probably manage 2 posts a day and not get everything posted. I'll try and control myself though and save some for the weekend when I'm away.
As for the menu plan - it was easy this week, as I'm away on the weekend, and as per Hubby's request I don't menu plan those days, and he "wings it". I expect I'll get home to a lack of fish fingers in the freezer, but that's ok :-)
Monday - Lamb chops, mashed potato & veg
Tuesday - Chicken kebabs, rice & veg
Wednesday - Meat Pie, mashed potato & veg
Thursday - Chicken Burgers (or maybe Turkey Burgers)
I'm off to a uni weekend this weekend, and the place I'm staying includes meals, so that's one less thing to worry about.
As always, head over to Laura's blog for more menu's

5 comments:

  1. Heather said...

    Everything looks great, we love kebobs

    September 10, 2007 at 3:47 PM  

  2. Marcia Francois said...

    Hi Kin

    Enjoy your weekend even though you'll be working (I think)

    Why don't you write up those posts and save it for when you have nothing to say? Or are they time-specific?

    Organising queen and
    Marcia's take charge blog

    September 10, 2007 at 10:35 PM  

  3. Anonymous said...

    lamb--oh yum!! Have a wonderful week.

    September 10, 2007 at 11:39 PM  

  4. Renee said...

    Great menu plan! Have a wonderful week.

    September 11, 2007 at 3:23 AM  

  5. Kin said...

    Thanks everyone.

    Marcia I've got literally 8 posts in progress, and a list of a further 4 or 5 I'd like to do "at some stage".

    I'm definitely building up a backlock...

    September 11, 2007 at 7:36 AM  

Post a Comment