Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Picture me

Wednesday, November 7, 2007
Robin over at Simple Aussie tagged me for this meme.

Kate over at Our Red House originally started this MeMe..The rules are simple: post a picture of yourself on your blog. As some may feel uncomfortable posting a current photo, a baby or childhood picture is fine. Post the picture, tell us the story behind it, copy the logo, and tag three others (without forgetting to tell them that they have been tagged!)

I'm really struggling to find 3 people who haven't been tagged. If you haven't been tagged yet - consider yourself tagged :-P

So without further ado, here is me on my wedding day, nearly 6 years ago.

The picture was taken in the park just near our house, and the car was my bridesmaid's boyfriends pride and joy, which he kindly drove for us for the day.

6 comments:

  1. Unknown said...

    you look stunning! are those liliums in your boquet? Love the car too :)

    November 8, 2007 at 7:16 AM  

  2. River said...

    Oh my goodness, weren't you pretty!
    That's not to say you aren't still pretty.............

    November 8, 2007 at 5:13 PM  

  3. Anonymous said...

    Ooooh pretty! And the flowers are almost the same as mine were!

    So what shoes were you wearing?

    November 8, 2007 at 8:41 PM  

  4. Kin said...

    Awww you girls are sweet LOL

    Ali they were liliums yes. Possibly the only extravagent thing about my wedding :-)

    Kelley, unfortunately I don't think we got a picture of the shoes, but they were white, rather high (4 inches?) strappy (it was December...) with beads and sequins. Veeerrry sparkly.

    November 8, 2007 at 9:06 PM  

  5. Kez said...

    You look lovely! I wish I could get a close up but it won't let me :(

    November 8, 2007 at 10:01 PM  

  6. Kin said...

    LOL Kez, that's kind of the point ;-)

    November 8, 2007 at 10:08 PM  

Post a Comment