Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I'm a distracted blogger

Thursday, November 29, 2007
And it's only going to get worse. The big week finished "officially" yesterday, and while my final sales aren't yet known, they're a good way past my unofficial target. Go me!

And in the midst of all that I've been organising our trip to the Gold Coast - and we're leaving this afternoon. So while I will have some internet access while I'm away, I can imagine my parents when I tell them I need to go update my blog. Hmm, that will go down well. I'll see how things go.

I'm SO looking forward to this holiday, it will be such a change of pace (I hope). Although the weather report is less than favourable. Which is a pity, but I'm sure there will be plenty of things for the kids to do. My brain still hasn't recovered well from the exam and weekend of Tupperware madness. I'm actually looking forward to a week without seeing any Tuppeware. Is that a bad thing to say? I hope not! Cause I'm going to be seeing a lot of it when I get home. Mother in law doesn't know it yet, but the day after we get home I will be enlisting her to help me sort the Tupperware. I'm guessing it's going to take all day.

So that's where I'm at. I'll try and get on while I'm away, but if I can't, I'll see you all when we get home next Thursday.

9 comments:

  1. Unknown said...

    I'm glad your T/W sales went well, that extra commission will no doubt come in handy!! I hope you thoroughly enjoy your trip to the Gold Coast and try not to think about having to pack up all of the T/W orders!!

    November 29, 2007 at 8:21 AM  

  2. Anonymous said...

    Congrat's on your sales, I know how it felt when you did over your projected sales.. It puts a smile on your face.

    Have fun on the coast, it should be great for you... and not that far from me...

    November 29, 2007 at 8:51 AM  

  3. lightening said...

    Here's what you tell your folks - do you mind if I use your computer to get in touch with a friend who isn't doing so well at the moment? That will be me, starving of oxygen because you haven't blogged. :-) See, all above board and honest and you can blog and everyone will be happy! :-)

    Congrats on reaching your Tupperware goal - you will be showing us a photo of your prizes won't you? Ooh, perhaps you should take a photo of all the tupperware covering your lounge room so we can all drool. LOL. Did you reach the revised goal as well?

    Have a great time away!

    November 29, 2007 at 9:32 AM  

  4. Anonymous said...

    Hope you have a great holiday and that the girls enjoy themselves too. You have certainly earnt a break. As Lightening suggested, would love to see a photo of your loungeroom succumbing to Tupperware.

    Desertqueen

    November 29, 2007 at 10:46 AM  

  5. Kez said...

    Go you!

    Enjoy your holiday!

    November 29, 2007 at 11:06 AM  

  6. Kin said...

    Thanks girls! I'll definitely take pictures of everything. We're staying in a hotel with an interent kiosk, but I'll have to get the folks to watch the kids while I run away and update you on what we're doing. I'm sure I'll manage.

    November 29, 2007 at 11:39 AM  

  7. agrantham81 said...

    Have a fantastic time away. Congrats on reaching your goal.

    November 29, 2007 at 4:38 PM  

  8. Meg said...

    I hope you have a wonderful and relaxing holiday and that the weather does an about face and shines down on you all.
    Congrats on the TW sales, what a great accomplishment !

    November 30, 2007 at 5:32 AM  

  9. Anonymous said...

    congrats on your totals!! Enjoy your time away!

    November 30, 2007 at 1:11 PM  

Post a Comment