Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Hello from the Gold Coast

Friday, November 30, 2007
Well, Dad to the rescue. He's turned up with not one but two laptops, and we have (very slowww!!!) Internet access in the room.

I just noticed logging in that this was my 150th post - wow! That's gone rather quick (well, for me it has, I can't say for any of you).

The flight down was uneventful, and the kids are over excited and over tired and still awake (at 10pm!!! Their cousin Bells arrived tonight so they're very excited (understandably). We've already been for a swim in the pool, and M&M's confidence is growing - she's happy to move herself around on her noodle with no assistance. Kiki is getting there.

Tomorrow morning we're off to the beach, which incidentally I can hear (and see if I turn around) from here. We're on the 12th floor and have a beautiful view. The beach is literally on the back doorstep of the resort as well.

We also stopped in to see one of my Dad's cousin's tonight. It's been about 10 years since I've seen him, so that was nice to catch up, and he was very excited to see the girls.

Best go and actually put the kids to bed now. Thanks for all the comments, they're very much appreciated. I'll keep you posted on our holiday (but no pictures til we get home - sorry)

3 comments:

  1. Kez said...

    Glad you arrived safely - and have internet access!! lol

    Congrats on your 150th post!

    December 1, 2007 at 7:46 AM  

  2. Unknown said...

    congratulations on your 150th post!

    glad you are enjoying yoursdelf & have internet access :)

    December 1, 2007 at 8:03 AM  

  3. Anonymous said...

    who did you book with? We use bridge pacific web site www.bridgepacific.com.au

    December 3, 2007 at 12:24 PM  

Post a Comment