Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Menu Plan Monday - 12 November

Monday, November 12, 2007

I still have 10 meals of meat in the freezer, so I'll see how I go using that up.
Monday - Honey Soy Pork Steaks & salad
Tuesday - Turkey Rissoles
Wednesday - Slow Cooked marinated Roast Chicken with veggies (probably mash and steamed greens)
Thursday - Meat pie and vegetables
Friday - Sausage sizzle at the lagoon
Saturday - Scrambled eggs on toast
Sunday - Apricot Chicken
Mmm, that does sound good. Must remember to get the chicken out of the freezer today though. I am trying to empty the freezer and pantry for the Christmas mayhem that will be upon us in a few short weeks. I do love a good Christmas shop.
For more menu planning ideas head over to Laura's new site.
Have a lovely Monday and a delicious week.

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    OMG!!!! Thanks! I didn't think of the fact I need to run down the freezer to fit the hulking great turkey in there!

    Gunna have some interesting concoctions over the next few weeks!

    November 12, 2007 at 4:23 PM  

  2. River said...

    Can I come to the sausage sizzle at the lagoon? I'll bring onions.

    November 12, 2007 at 4:48 PM  

  3. Anonymous said...

    what a delicious week, especially the apricot chicken!

    November 12, 2007 at 4:51 PM  

  4. Marcia Francois said...

    You're right - it does sound good. The sausage sizzle, the apricot chicken, the slow roast chicken - all yummy!!!

    I also love a nice big shop - also busy using up all my food in prep for Christmas specials :)

    Organising queen
    Marcia's take charge blog and
    Beaded bookmarks by Marcia

    November 12, 2007 at 6:48 PM  

  5. Anonymous said...

    Thanks for the 'find space in the freezer' reminder from me, too!!

    Looks like a great plan for your week--enjoy!

    ~~

    November 12, 2007 at 9:43 PM  

  6. Anonymous said...

    The apricot chicken sounds absolutely yummy!!

    November 13, 2007 at 12:25 AM  

  7. Natalie said...

    That does sounds like a great week! :)

    November 13, 2007 at 3:57 AM  

  8. Kin said...

    Thanks ladies.

    River you are always more than welcome at the lagoon. I'm hoping it'll be warm enough for the kids to swim this week.

    I'm doing well with running down the freezer, there's already an empty drawer, and I might even manage to empty another today with some careful rearranging.

    November 13, 2007 at 6:23 AM  

  9. Wendy said...

    Do you have a link to the apricot chicken recipe? I'd love to get it.

    November 13, 2007 at 1:50 PM  

Post a Comment