Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Menu Plan Monday - 19th November

Monday, November 19, 2007


Ooh, I like the pretty new banner! Yes I'm very late. I blame study. Believe it or not I'm actually doing some. But that's another post.

Our menu s not exactly thrilling, because I'm trying to empty the freezer still, and studying, which means Hubby is doing a lot of the cooking. But it's getting there slowly.

Monday - Meat Pie, mashed potato & sweet potato, peas & corn

Tuesday - Sausage Casserole

Wednesday - Honey Mustard Chicken and rice (I'm cheating and using a jar)

Thursday - Takeaway, to celebrate the end of the study year!

Friday - Chicken Burgers (I'm working so Hubby will be home alone with the kids)

Saturday - Traditional English Breakfast (sauasages, eggs, bacon, mushrooms, baked beans, tomato yum!)

Sunday - Pot Roast (again I'm working so Hubby will likely do something spectacular with this one

So there you have it. Another week at Kin's House. For more menu's check out Organizing Junkie (and check out her pretty new look site!)

2 comments:

  1. Nicole said...

    sounds good to me! I miss the traditional English breakfast already :)

    November 20, 2007 at 6:39 AM  

  2. River said...

    I don't know how anyone can eat a traditional English breakfast. Maybe they only have one bite of everything? It seems like an awful lot of food for so early in the morning. I'm a bowl of porridge person myself.

    November 20, 2007 at 6:55 PM  

Post a Comment