Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Menu Plan Monday - 5 November

Monday, November 5, 2007


Yes, it's that time of the week again, where I realise I'm NOT the worlds greatest cook, or even organiser, as I fumble through the pantry, freezer and recipe books to see what concoctions I can come up with.

Fortunatley for you all, I only have to cook 4 night this week. So without further ado, here's what we're eating:

MONDAY - Sausage Sizzle at Hubby's club
TUESDAY - Melbourne Cup Lunch/Dinner (it's a "late lunch" at around 2pm, but with all the leftovers and nibblies, no need for tea - hooray)
WEDNESDAY - Chicken Tikka, rice & green veg
THURSDAY - Meat Pie, mashed potato & vegetables
FRIDAY - Pork fillets & salad
SATURDAY - Small party here, everyone's bringing a plate. Kids are having toasted cheese sandwiches.
SUNDAY - Roast Chicken & roast vegetables. Because we all need comfort food occasionally

See what I mean? Hardly inspirational. I'm experimenting with the Chicken Tikka recipe, so if it works I'll definitely post it for you all. If it doesn't work, we'll never say another word about it shall we? Great.

To sticky beak at what other people are eating and to share what you'll be eating this week, head on over to Laura's site. Have a good week!

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    mmm, I'm definitely up for a small party :) Great meal plan this week!

    November 5, 2007 at 9:10 AM  

  2. Jenny said...

    Sounds yummy! I love meat pies, but I am the only one that does!
    Have a great week!!
    :)

    November 5, 2007 at 10:30 AM  

  3. Alaina said...

    I think it looks great and yummy!

    November 5, 2007 at 11:00 AM  

  4. River said...

    I've been reading about chicken tikka for years but have never bothered to try it for myself. Maybe it's time.

    November 5, 2007 at 2:16 PM  

  5. Sharijoy said...

    What is chicken tikka? sounds good but i have no clue! enjoy the week

    November 5, 2007 at 3:11 PM  

Post a Comment