Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Study and Procrastination and, well, Study

Tuesday, November 20, 2007
You may have noticed I'm very quiet at the moment. My exam is coming up fast on Thursday, and today was the last day I had home alone to really focus. I'm pretty happy with how I'm going so far. I have comprehensive notes of everything I need to know, and am currently doing up the "correct" answers to some practice questions (I'm taking a break now) that I will the practice on under exam conditions over the next couple of days.

Tomorrow we're home all day (washing day!) and the girls are all excited about a full day of TV while Mummy works. I've hidden a couple of DVD's from the last stock up we did, so they'll even have something new to watch if they want. I hate doing this but really, one day isn't going to hurt them is it? Wednesday we're literally out most of the day, leaving the house at 9am, and home probably no earlier than 2:30pm. 3pm is more likely, so that pretty much rules out a whole day. At least the kids will be exhausted and go to bed early. I hope.

Then they're off to daycare on Thursday, so I can put in a few more hours study before my exam in the afternoon. We might even grab Pizza and head down the lagoon on Thursday night, just for something different.

So, if you don't hear from me for the next couple of days, you'll know why. I do have another hospital appointment on Wednesday, so I'll definitely update if there's anything to update. Although in big news, Hubby will be allowing me full naming rights from our shortlist. I've already picked, but I'm not sharing just yet. I might share the shortlist (if I ever find it again) next week if I run out of things to talk about (ha!)

And on that note, I'm going to go back to work. Yeah, I had a coffee at 10pm. I've got at least 2 hours before I could possibly crash.

3 comments:

  1. lightening said...

    Ooohhh...baby names. Now I'm getting excited!!! Makes it feel like it's close (and I WISH I lived closer cos I'm soooo gonna want cuddles :-( ).

    Good luck with the study. I've tagged you for a meme - if you get the time. Details are on my blog. :-)

    November 20, 2007 at 11:10 AM  

  2. Anonymous said...

    Well Jemima Roadkill is now available.....

    Will have everything crossed for you on Thursday and sending calm remembering-everything vibes the entire day!

    November 20, 2007 at 9:29 PM  

  3. Anonymous said...

    good luck with your exam!!

    November 20, 2007 at 9:53 PM  

Post a Comment