Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

The End is Near

Sunday, November 25, 2007
Gosh after watching Idol tonight I'm bloomin singing everything!

Today was a bit of a let down, my morning party cancelled, which meant I spent the 3 hours I would have been travelling, setting up, doing the party, and driving home lying in bed instead, catching up on some Jane Austin.

Feeling a little down about my chances of hitting my personal target for the week (I had only reached 40% of it by this stage) I headed out to the party this afternoon, thankfully a 5 minute drive away (remind me to add that to the list of Things I'll Miss...) to be STUNNED at the success of the party. In one afternoon (one party and a few outside orders) I have now hit 92% of my target for the week. I'm stunned! And proud of course *grin*.

With one party to go, and a few more orders to come in, I'm quietly confident of reaching my target. My manager is so confident she's lifted my personal goal (all unofficial like) by $1100. Normally that would be two parties for me. She wants me to do it in one. Well, I'll see what happens tomorrow. But I'm so close I can taste my personal goal (basically if I reach it I "win" from Tupperware a set of 4 lunchboxes, a gold rimmed platter, a set of 4 crystal red wine glasses and a 4 place gold rimmed dinner set) I can taste it. And I'm imagining eating Christmas dinner off my new dinner set. And drinking from our new wine glasses.

And on that note I'm going to go and get some sleep, since I'm supposedly leaving the house at 7:30 in the morning. That's like, eight and a half hours from now. Eeek!

4 comments:

  1. lightening said...

    *sob* The internet ate my comment. At least, I think it did.....

    Well, in short I was congratuating you on your great party and marvelling at how generous Tupperware seem to be with their incentives.

    Also, well done on taking the time to rest when the opportunity arose. Often, it's better to have a cancelled party than a dud. :-)

    Are you planning to keep going with Tupperware after bubs and post move?

    November 26, 2007 at 8:07 AM  

  2. Unknown said...

    that's great that you're doing so well with your T/W parties :)

    November 26, 2007 at 12:28 PM  

  3. Anonymous said...

    Good luck meeting your goal, it sounds like you can do it!!

    Homemaker of the 21st Century

    November 27, 2007 at 11:01 PM  

  4. agrantham81 said...

    Looks like you are doing well with T/W. By now I imagine you will know whether you got the incentive or not. Hope all went well.

    November 29, 2007 at 7:13 AM  

Post a Comment