Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Ahem, study, yes

Thursday, November 8, 2007
I am still studying. Honest. No really, I've done some... yesterday.

I really need to do more. Sigh.

I got my assignment back last week. Not good, not good at all. I sat down and went through my assignment when I got it back, and was still disappointed. I did technically get the correct answer, but via the wrong channels. And for that I nearly failed. Not many of the comments were helpful, and some were downright wrong (comments on referencing). Still, onwards and upwards. I still have an exam to get through.

And roughly 3 weeks worth of work to do in ... 15 days. eeek.

So here I am, procrastinating once again. At least I'm not playing solitaire... yet.

4 comments:

  1. Unknown said...

    it's easy to procrastinate especially with the computer, lol. Good luck with the studying....

    November 9, 2007 at 9:07 AM  

  2. Kez said...

    {{HUGS}} Kin - now go and study :)

    November 9, 2007 at 4:25 PM  

  3. Anonymous said...

    Hugs Kin I know how dissapointing that sort of result can be, especially when the comments are not helpful.

    What referencing system are you using?

    November 9, 2007 at 6:39 PM  

  4. River said...

    I don't see how the channels can matter so much as long as you arrive at the correct solution. What is it you're studying again?

    November 10, 2007 at 6:24 PM  

Post a Comment