Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I have a plan!

Sunday, November 11, 2007
As this weekend draws to a close I look towards the next few weeks and grab the table in an attempt to ward off blind panic. It doesn't work.

In the next 17 days I have: an exam, 4 Tupperware parties to organise/do, another possible 2 parties, a hospital appoitnment, 2 open houses, a holiday to organise, a blog to keep updated (cause we wouldn't want y'all to get bored and go somewhere else now would we?), Chirstmas to plan, a 3rd birthday party to plan and a novel to finish.. Gee, it doesn't sound too bad when I put it like that. Except I made a list of everything I need to do for each one. Yeah. That's when I panicked.

But, as the title of this post suggests: I have a plan.

It basically involves a few things every single day (novel writing, blog posting, house cleaning and study) and a few extra things each day to get on top of the other bits and pieces. Oh, and did I mention my wonderful in-laws are away *sob* until after we leave on our holiday? So, no help there. Oh and did I also mention before they went away they "loaned" us their car, after putting it in the paper to sell? No? Well, there has been a bit of interest but my father-in-law promised us 2% commission if we sold it for him. Hmm: 2% of $3900 = $78. Yeah, those were my thoughts.

And what else did I add into this plan? ME stuff. At least once a week, something decadent, unnecessary, and all about ME!

I have also in the next 17 days: a nail appointment (cause you can't do a Tupperware party with yukky nails), a massage 3 days before my exam (cause you can't be stressed or sore during an exam) and a girly afternoon with some friends.

And for my next trick? Sticking to the plan.

6 comments:

  1. Kez said...

    Oh boy - that sounds a busy few weeks. I'm glad to see you have some ME time scheduled.

    Good luck with it all! I'm still being an ostrich over everything I have to do :)

    November 11, 2007 at 7:17 PM  

  2. Anonymous said...

    Glad you have some 'me' time in there babe.

    Perhaps see the blog posting and novel writing as me time too and not a chore? If it is a chore, then you shouldn't be doing it!

    Not that I can talk right now. I am starting to regret NaBlo whatever cause it is making me THINK about what I write! LMAO

    Eat well, sleep as much as possible and breathe. Sending you heaps of positive vibes.

    November 11, 2007 at 8:45 PM  

  3. Kin said...

    Thanks Kez!

    Yeah Kelley, I'm currently getting up at 6am and having a full hour of peace during which I write (blog or novel or both) before the little people stir and start demanding food. I get a lot done and it makes me feel better about launching into the house stuff earlier.

    It's something I *want* to do, so it's not a chore (yet) but I just want to schedule it a bit so it doesn't get lost in the madness.

    November 11, 2007 at 8:59 PM  

  4. Anonymous said...

    Your plan sounds good Kin. Enjoy your "me" times!

    November 12, 2007 at 10:11 AM  

  5. Unknown said...

    gosh, you certainly do have a busy time ahead!! your meals sound delicious :)

    November 12, 2007 at 3:20 PM  

  6. River said...

    I noticed you didn't plan any sleep time.........

    November 12, 2007 at 4:46 PM  

Post a Comment