Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Favourite Posts This Week - end 1/9/07

Sunday, September 2, 2007
Since Hubby finally convinced me to move my blog reading from plain old favourited sites to Google Reader, not only have I found about 5 hours a day, but I have this handy little gadget that allows me to mark my favourite posts, thus making an end of week wrap up easy to manage!

And what a busy week it's been on the blogs I read. Snos is moving house, and had the lovely
River write a guest post
that left me hanging for more!

Meg's son posted a very articulate critique of Christian Indoctrination at his school. The responses so far have left me in no doubt I wasn't the only one to think so.

Polly shared some lovely marmelade recipes I'm hoping I'll get to try one day, as well as a lemon butter recipe my Hubby is hanging out for me to make.

Lightening and her family are embarking on an electricity challenge, which I am sure will have me digging for my electricity bill before the month is out.

Meg's been very busy this week, also hosting the Carnival of Australia (featuring yours truly).

So thanks everyone for the informative and sometimes thought provoking posts. It's definitely inspired some thoughts of my own, and discussion in the household (always a good thing). So here's looking forward to another great week of posts.

And if you're wondering what I'm doing posting at this hour? Well, I have just 3 words for you. Father's Day Presents.

4 comments:

  1. Snoskred said...

    Google Reader rocks. ;) It does make life so much easier!

    Snoskred
    http://www.snoskred.org/

    September 2, 2007 at 10:11 AM  

  2. Kez said...

    I love Google Reader - it makes life so much easier!

    September 2, 2007 at 7:11 PM  

  3. lightening said...

    How hard is it to use Kin and how do I find it? I'm VERY internet challenged. LOL.

    Thanks for giving me a mention too. :-)

    J

    September 2, 2007 at 9:27 PM  

  4. Kin said...

    Oh it's easy hun! I promise. I'll try and email you today!

    September 3, 2007 at 12:48 PM  

Post a Comment