Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Why is it?

Saturday, September 22, 2007
When I make peace with myself about the level of work I want to do for Tupperware (ie none) parties fall out of the sky and into my lap? In the last couple of days I've booked in 2 parties, people who have called ME, and done a party that was booked from July.

I shouldn't complain. The money will be handy for getting the house on the market. I've looked at our weekend schedule and to get the house on the market before Christmas, I'm going to have to employ people to do most of the work. I'll be making phone calls on Wednesday (the assignment is due Tuesday remember!).

Speaking of uni, the assignment is officially 1/3 done, and all going well (ie I'm able to cope watching the Cowboys beat Manly tonight AND write my assignment at the same time) I should have 2/3 done before bed tonight. I'm so glad I spent the week doing the research, and organising the research. Putting it together is proving easier than I thought (though just as time consuming!)

M&M had a great day with her friend today, although Kiki missed her terribly, despite being occupied with Hubby for most of the day. How is everyone's weekend shaping up?

2 comments:

  1. Kez said...

    Glad you had a good day - great going on your assignment! We were out and about too.

    September 22, 2007 at 7:22 PM  

  2. Unknown said...

    that's great about your assignment!

    and about the T/W parties ~ when I did T/W yrs ago no one ever called me to book a party!!

    Today J & I are doing more work on the chook pen :)

    September 23, 2007 at 9:33 AM  

Post a Comment