Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Public Service Announcement

Wednesday, September 12, 2007
You may have noticed I'm making a few changes. I have quite a few plans in progress, so things will be changing for about a week I hope. I'll keep the public service announcement in the sidebar until I'm done! I've also changed the settings so anyone can comment without a blogger account. If you feel the urge, please leave a comment, or email me.

Thank you all for your patience. If you have any comments or suggestions, please leave a comment here or send me an email. I'm pretty much open to anything at this point.

7 comments:

  1. Kez said...

    Looks good - looking forward to the end result!

    September 12, 2007 at 9:01 PM  

  2. Unknown said...

    I like the layout and colours :)

    September 12, 2007 at 9:34 PM  

  3. Unknown said...

    woops, forgot to mention ~ your blog title is difficult to read ~ is it possible to move it to the lower left hand part of your header? (hope I haven't upset you by mentioning that!)

    September 13, 2007 at 10:58 AM  

  4. Anonymous said...

    Wow! you really have changed your blog a lot! Looking forward to checking out the changes :)

    September 13, 2007 at 11:01 AM  

  5. Kin said...

    Thanks Ali, I've found that too! I'm trying to figure out a way to change it! If anyone knows or can help with some html (Snos are you there??) I'd be much appreciative!

    September 13, 2007 at 11:06 AM  

  6. Sephyroth said...

    Hey kin,

    Snos pointed me your way to have a look at the new template - I gotta say it looks bloody fantastic! ;)

    BTW, you might want to consider making the color of your title in the header white, or possibly taking it out altogether.

    Sephyroth
    http://www.sephyroth.net

    September 15, 2007 at 1:58 PM  

  7. Anonymous said...

    Thanks for the change in posting rules Kin!

    Blog layout looks great, does it take much work to put together (I have no idea, never having made one of my own)?

    September 19, 2007 at 4:16 AM  

Post a Comment