Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Favourite Posts this week - Sept 9

Sunday, September 9, 2007
Lots happening this week!

Lightening and her family started their electricity challenge. I'm waiting with bated breath for the first update. Lightening (full of good advice this week) listed 10 frugal things her family do. Also on the frugal bandwagon, JD at Get Rich Slowly posted Deiko's article entitled "How to feed yourself for $15 a week". And Kez posted about her Debt Journey.

Ali at Our Patch posted an important reminder about NOT pouring oil down the drain.

Snos posted an update on her move! And some awesome pictures. She also discovered a tasty cereal (I might have to try it!)

Kez's son Billy had his first homeschool project! It looks like great fun and I can't wait to do something like that with my girls. I don't think it'll be too long before we're ready either.

Meg wrote about losing your groove when blogging and Facebook's Boob-oo by removing pictures of women breastfeeding.

Phew, I think that's all. Hope you're all enjoying the weekend! And feel free to add any great posts you've read this week :-)

4 comments:

  1. Unknown said...

    Hi, thanks for mentioning that post of mine :)

    Lightening has posted another great topic ~ one size does not fit all.
    http://lightening74.blogspot.com/2007/09/one-size-does-not-fit-all.html

    September 9, 2007 at 5:32 PM  

  2. Kin said...

    Doh! I meant to mention that one too! She was full of wonderful posts this week! Actually I meant to write a response post to that one. Best get motivating on that :)

    September 9, 2007 at 6:37 PM  

  3. Anonymous said...

    Hey Kin

    Thanks also for mentioning my posts.

    I'm baaaaack ;)

    Hope your daughter's better soon.

    September 9, 2007 at 10:12 PM  

  4. Snoskred said...

    Hey, I love wrap up posts, it means I get to find great new blogs and new things I hadn't read. ;)

    Thanks for linking to me! ;) I just about to eat my cereal now..

    Snoskred
    www.snoskred.org

    September 12, 2007 at 11:20 AM  

Post a Comment