Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Look who's back!

Monday, September 17, 2007
Me! Well, I've been home for a couple of hours now, but resisted the urge to check out the high speed internet that Hubby organised while I was away until I managed a cup of tea, and putting a sick Kiki to sleep. Poor mite!

I couldn't believe I didn't have time over the weekend to find any internet. I had hoped to have time at the airport this morning between flights, but because it was "windy" in Sydney we were over an hour late, and I barely made the plane home. That would have been fun.

Anyway, I'll post more about my weekend later. I just felt lost without my daily therapy of email, blogs and internet groups. Now tell me you've all been busy while I was away!

7 comments:

  1. Kez said...

    We haven't been busy - just sitting here waiting for you to come back :)

    Hope you had a good time!

    September 17, 2007 at 3:07 PM  

  2. lightening said...

    Welcome home! :-) Good to have you back.

    September 17, 2007 at 3:10 PM  

  3. River said...

    Busy?? Don't know the meaning of the word. I'm the queen of lazy now that the kids are no longer at home.(Ha Ha, they have to wash their own dishes and socks now, hopefully not in the same sink.......)

    September 17, 2007 at 4:29 PM  

  4. Anonymous said...

    lol! Welcome back!

    September 17, 2007 at 7:32 PM  

  5. Anonymous said...

    Welcome home! I have been busy cleaning poo and toothpaste.... so just like every other day.
    High speed internet is fabulous!

    September 17, 2007 at 8:12 PM  

  6. Unknown said...

    welcome home :)

    September 17, 2007 at 8:15 PM  

  7. Kin said...

    Awww, you all make me feel so loved!

    September 17, 2007 at 9:24 PM  

Post a Comment