Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Menu Plan Monday - 22 October

Monday, October 22, 2007
Wow, the month is nearly over. My freezer is bursting at the seams, so living out of it this week. I seem to be nesting, so hoping I can manage to actually cook something this week:

Monday - Chicken Kiev's, mashed potato & vegetables
Wednesday - Meat pie, mashed potato & vegetables
Thursday - Spaghetti Bolognaise & garlic bread
Friday - Cracker night at the local lagoon - picnic hamper of bread rolls, meat and salads (coleslaw etc)
Saturday - Slow cooker marinated roast chicken & roast vegetables
Sunday - Fish & Chips
As always, head on over to Laura's site to see more menu's.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    Oooh yummy!!!!!

    I haven't done a menu plan for a couple of weeks and it SHOWS, in my cupboards, my purse and my waistline!

    Next week. Yeah, I'll do it next week....

    October 22, 2007 at 9:38 PM  

  2. KC said...

    Looks like a tasty week ahead

    Happy Monday

    October 22, 2007 at 11:49 PM  

  3. The Estrogen Files said...

    Great looking menu! Have a wonderful week.

    October 23, 2007 at 1:09 AM  

  4. Anonymous said...

    what a delicious menu you planned this week!! Have a great Monday.

    October 23, 2007 at 1:44 AM  

  5. Natalie said...

    Saturday's meal sounds great!

    October 23, 2007 at 8:01 AM  

Post a Comment