Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

A Meme in time....

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Or something....

This is from Snoskred

The Actors Studio 10 Questions Meme -

1. What is your favorite word? mosey

2. What is your least favorite word? post-modernism

3. What turns you on [creatively, spiritually or emotionally]? organising someone else ;-)

4. What turns you off? ignorance and apathy

5. What sound or noise do you love? my kids playing together

6. What sound or noise do you hate? my kids fighting

7. What is your favorite curse word? * fudge - it's awful stuff ;-)

8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? theatre direction

9. What profession would you not like to do? anything to do with maths

10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? what took you so long?

2 comments:

  1. lightening said...

    Snap - my least favourite sound is my kids fighting too! LOL.

    Was going to tag you for this meme but since you've already done it, well I tagged you without tagging you. LOL. You'll see when you read my post.

    Maybe we should start a "bloggers who hate maths" club. LOL.

    October 18, 2007 at 10:12 AM  

  2. River said...

    I love fudge. I have an incredible melt-in-the-mouth chocolate fudge recipe that I always make around easter and christmas.

    October 18, 2007 at 5:07 PM  

Post a Comment