Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Baby update

Monday, October 29, 2007
Well, there's not much to update really. The baby's still there, and still moving. Hopefully for another 96 days or so (not that I'm counting or anything. Really). I did have a tough time this morning. I did a party at a local Playgroup - 10 mum's, 20 kids. It was hot, and by the time I finished I couldn't stop shaking. I managed to make it home before depositing the contents of my stomach in the toilet, several times. Thankfully I managed to spend most of the afternoon quietly and am now feeling much improved, although very fragile and tender.

Of course I played this up and got out of cooking dinner and most of the cleaning up. Hey, I've got to use it while I can!

I just hope I'm presentable when both the carpet cleaner and pressure cleaner turn up on my doorstep at 9am tomorrow. Maybe sleep would help?

3 comments:

  1. Kez said...

    {{{HUGS}}} Kin - hope you're feeling better by now!

    October 30, 2007 at 3:10 PM  

  2. Jass said...

    I hope you are remembering to drink lots of water..
    Hasnt it been bloody hot the last few days?

    October 30, 2007 at 3:45 PM  

  3. Anonymous said...

    Oh babe, please please take it easy. Not just for the baby, but for you too.

    Are you eating enough? Drinking enough water?

    October 30, 2007 at 5:11 PM  

Post a Comment