Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I make you smile?

Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Well, apparently! According to Kelley anyway. Because I'm increadibly slack, I have only just got around to acknowledging it. So thanks Kelley!


Firstly, thanks to Kelley, because you make me smile as well.
Now, I'd like to pass this award on to the following people:
Marcia, at Organising Queen, because she's always around with a hint or two to keep me more organised. Ahem.
Snoskred, because she's so friendly and helpful to this new, struggling blogger. And her posts and comments always make me smile.
Meg, because her comments (and replies to my comments) always leave me feeling stronger.
And Kez, for her constantly encouraging posts.
And of course this isn't meant to discount Lightening, who Kelley also gave the award to! She always makes me smile.

7 comments:

  1. Snoskred said...

    Aww thanks! :)

    I have to do an award day later this week, I have three I haven't posted about yet.. ;)

    Cheers!
    Snoskred

    October 16, 2007 at 2:57 PM  

  2. Unknown said...

    congratulations to you and your recipients :)

    October 16, 2007 at 3:08 PM  

  3. River said...

    I was reading Snoskred's comment and wondering what she was on about since it didn't seem relevant, then I read her next comment and now I want to read the post that first comment was meant for.I'll zip on over to her blog and ask her..........

    October 16, 2007 at 3:38 PM  

  4. River said...

    Oh, and congratulations on your smile award. You make me smile too.

    October 16, 2007 at 3:39 PM  

  5. Anonymous said...

    Thanks Kin - you do make me smile so I'm glad you got this award. And thank you - can you feel me smiling now? :) :)

    October 16, 2007 at 6:27 PM  

  6. Anonymous said...

    Shhh, I shouldn't be here.... I just posted to FIA that I was busy busy busy and here I am sneaking onto your blog to see what you are up to. And there is my name!!!

    You make me smile still, even if you are incredibly slack!

    LMAO

    Hugs and squeezes

    October 16, 2007 at 9:07 PM  

  7. angus said...

    Thankyou very much for the comment, also nice to meet you!
    I've added another post with a poster I brought back from checkpoint charlie:)
    I hope you don't mind me placing a link on my page to your blog.
    cheerio, angus

    October 16, 2007 at 10:05 PM  

Post a Comment