Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

My dream about Prince William

Sunday, October 7, 2007
Just for Kelley ;-)


Don't you just love pregnancy dreams? So vivid and memorable. Classic.


On Friday night I had possibly the most bizzare dream ever about poor Prince William. See, the Queen died, but before she did she left him a letter. She asked him to allow her mother to take the throne, because she didn't want him to be burdened with it before he'd found a wife. Not because she's old fashioned or anything like that, but because she wanted to make it as easy as possible to find someone.


Of course, lets assume for a momen the Queen Mother didn't pass away 5 years ago and get to the important part of the dream. See, for some reason the Queen died at my house. And while I was mentally cursing my grandmother for not ensuring I had a set of china fit for the Queen, it stood to reason (at least my pregnancy induced dream anyway) that Will would come here to make all the arrangements. Don't ask where Charles was in all this, I assume since he would live as long as his Mummy, Mummy didn't want him to mess up Will's life by being King for another 40 odd years.


And so, of course, it fell to me to comfort the grieving Prince. And, of course, he fell in love with me, and wanted to whisk me away to England and marry me. Naturally, being Prince he was able to deal with those pesky little details like my husband and kids, oh and the fact I'm 5 months pregnant.


Unfortunately at that point the phone across the road started ringing, and roused me from this most awesome dream.


It was odd in a few ways. Firstly I often have a similar dream, but it generally involves Robbie Williams. I'm not sure what the change in star tells me about my state of mind, but I'm not going to think too deeply about it. Just revel in the feeling of having Prince William in love with me for a few more days.


Before I crash back into reality.

4 comments:

  1. beebeejaybee said...

    I wish I had dreams like that... mine are all really scarey the type that makes you want to keep your eyes open so you don't have to see it again

    October 7, 2007 at 3:56 PM  

  2. River said...

    Prince william huh? Hmmmm.........

    October 8, 2007 at 1:13 PM  

  3. Anonymous said...

    LMAO!!!!! I am lovin' that dream!

    I would much rather William than that horrible disgusting skanky Robbie Williams!

    If I had a dream about him I would wake in a pile of my own vomit.

    (yeah, I don't think he is very attractive. Did I get my point across?)

    Being the amazing dream reader that I am I decree that the dream means that you need to make me a baby. I want one and you will make me one. OK? This one or the next, no matter I can wait.....

    October 10, 2007 at 10:17 PM  

  4. Anonymous said...

    Scoot along Kelly - I'm so DONE with babies! I mean, after this one obviously. Umm, yay babies. Babies are good. Especially pink ones (well, especially MY pink ones)

    October 10, 2007 at 10:20 PM  

Post a Comment