Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Community Blogger Award

Friday, October 19, 2007
About 3 million years ago (alright then, last Friday) Meg kindly awarded me the Community Bloger Award

Cellobella at SultanaBlog has created a Community Blogger Award, and Meg has very kindly awarded this to me.

Cellobella writes:

I wanted the award to say - this is a person who reaches out and makes my
blogger community a better one.

I also wanted to quote Meg's post here, because as she says:

I think community is one of the most rewarding parts about blogging. It’s the
people that come back time after time to comment, adding to the conversation,
making you feel like someone is listening and interested.

I'd like to pass the award on to the following people, who make me feel like I'm not talking to myself.

Lightening
Ali

Kez
Marcia

3 comments:

  1. Kez said...

    Thanks :) And thanks also for the You make me Smile one - I'll get around to passing them on one day!!

    October 19, 2007 at 4:11 PM  

  2. Unknown said...

    thanks alot kin and congrats to you receiving it in the 1st place!!

    October 19, 2007 at 7:54 PM  

  3. lightening said...

    Thanks Kin. :-) I have been away for a few days but will endeavour to get to this ASAP.

    October 23, 2007 at 11:15 AM  

Post a Comment