Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I'm in a little bit of shock

Tuesday, October 2, 2007
First of all, I called an electrician yesterday. I called the home number and spoke to the Mrs, she said she'd get him to call me back.

Within 30 minutes!!! She called and said he would be here at 8:30 this morning.

At 8:30 this morning the phone rings. It's the electrician - "sorry, I'm held up at a job, is 9:30 or 10 ok?" Kin looked at herself still in jammies and in a feral pigsty of a house and enthusiastically agrees.

At 9:45 he turns up and is all done by 11am, for the bargain price of $180. I just can't believe it's been all fixed so quickly. I've had a run of bad electricians lately. Now ;et's hope the cleaner who's coming at 2pm to give me a quote is just as impressive.

2 comments:

  1. Kez said...

    OMG - keep his number!! That's almost unheard of these days!

    October 2, 2007 at 2:54 PM  

  2. Unknown said...

    that's better service than from most tradesmen for sure!!

    October 2, 2007 at 3:37 PM  

Post a Comment