Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Weekly Plan

Sunday, July 15, 2007
Ok, so after yesterday's post, I sat down and worked out my weekly plan. It will be of course subject to change depending on the day I get the girls in for daycare (at this stage it will be either Tuesday or Friday):

Monday: Grocery Shopping and Library Storytime
Tuesday: either daycare or baking day
Wednesday: Playground/swimming (cleaning for me)
Thursday: Spend the morning with Grandma
Friday: either daycare or baking day

That looks much more achievable. I have time for cleaning, 11-12 hours automatically set aside for study, and plenty of things to keep the kiddies amused. Monday morning is a big one for the kids, we're on the go from 8:30 to 12pm, so they both will sleep/have quiet time in the afternoon.

And now that I've done that, I can stop and relax for the rest of the weekend. Ok, well, maybe after I get a pile of ironing done. And the shopping list for tomorrow. And clean up the kitchen. And the bathroom. yeah ok. I'm going.

1 comments:

  1. Kez said...

    Sounds like a plan - good luck with it :)

    July 15, 2007 at 2:51 PM  

Post a Comment