Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Holidays and School Reuinions

Friday, July 20, 2007
Well here I am, having driven for two days with both girls and my father, we've made it to his house in one piece. Wednesday and Thursday were spent madly trying to organise everyone, including hubby who needed food while we're away as he won't have a car, and then we left at lunch time yesterday.

We are all exhasuted but survived remarkably well. Although I think I managed about 3 hours sleep last night. I guess that means I'll sleep better tonight.

Tomorrow is my 10 year high school reunion. I will admit to being a little nervous about seeing everyone again, especially those I lived with in the boarding house, but it will be nice to see where everyone's up to.

Sunday I'm having lunch with my bestest uni buds and families. My birthday is Monday and Tuesday we're driving home again. Gosh I'm even more tired just reading it.

2 comments:

  1. Kez said...

    I hope you enjoy it Kin! Drive safely back home.

    July 20, 2007 at 8:10 PM  

  2. lightening said...

    Hope the reunion went well. Haven't ever made it to any of my school reunions yet (I think they've had 2 so far - that I know of). Happy Birthday for yesterday too. :-)

    July 24, 2007 at 1:06 PM  

Post a Comment