Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

The results are in...

Tuesday, July 17, 2007
and I passed. Ok, I more than passed. I got a distinciton - 77%. I'm stoked. I'm over the moon. I found out at midnight last night and then I couldn't sleep. Which was.... fun. But I know I wouldn't have been able to sleep knowing I could have known my score and not known at the time.

So, as I said to a friend online last night, I now feel actually capable of doing this thing. I mean obviously I knew I was doing ok, but this is great reinforcement. So of course I'm more motivated than ever to get back to uni. I'll be ordering my 4 textbooks this week, and am down to a week and a half before we start up again.

Of course I still have absolutely no sign of reliable daycare on the horizon. I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

2 comments:

  1. lightening said...

    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! What an awesome result. You should be very proud! Not surprised you didn't sleep after that high. :-)

    July 17, 2007 at 3:34 PM  

  2. Kez said...

    Wooohooo! Well done Kin :)

    July 17, 2007 at 9:02 PM  

Post a Comment