Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Much Ado About Nothing

Friday, July 13, 2007
So, I've got nothing today. No great insight, no good links to share, no stress. So here's what will sure to become a regular style of post: much ado about nothing! Enjoy


  • It's now 4 days until my uni results come out. It's so very frustrating that everyone else has theirs and I don't have mine yet! You can expect more stressing about that over the next few days. D-day is Tuesday.
  • My washing is slowly getting caught up. I guess I should do some more today (can you feel my enthusiasm?)
  • The $250 savings challenge has stalled because we just have no money. Wait, I just raided DH's stash found $1.30 so that can go in as well.
  • The house is a mess. I plan to clean today. Honest.
  • My pregnancy belly is about to pop. Honestly, it's all baby, baby.
  • Miss Nearly 4 had a fantastic day at daycare yesterday, and is all psyched up to help me clean out the car with our new dust buster. Seriously.
  • Miss 2.5 spent the night with us. I have bruises on both my stomach and back. We need a king sized bed.
  • I am going away next weekend for my 10 year high school reunion. I'm terrified but excited at the same time. Did I mention I'm 20kg heavier now than I was back then? Most of the people going haven't seen me in that long.
  • To attend aforementioned high school reunion, I, my father and my two delightful children are driving 1300km. Won't that be fun?

Ok, that's all I've got for today. Have a great weekend, and I'll hopefully be more inspired tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment