Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Priorities week

Sunday, July 8, 2007
Looking around my house, I need to make some priorities this week:

1. Do my morning routine. The house flows better and stays reasonably up to date if I can get this done.
2. Get on top of the washing. Enuf said.
3. Clean out toy room and girls room. Hopefully I'll get enough done that I can move the girls into their new bedroom next weekend.
4. Cook some good, iron rich meals to avoid an iron suplement in a few weeks. To this end I need to menu plan and shop this afternoon.
5. Try not to think about my uni results too much. They're due out on the 19th. I just need to be patient.
6. Take the kids to the park, at least twice.
7. Try and book the kids into daycare so I can get some work done when uni goes back.
8. Start planning for trip week after next.

That should do it for this week. Of course, stay tuned for updates throughout the week, and undoubtably some excellent justifications as to why I didn't do them.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said... This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    July 9, 2007 at 5:43 AM  

  2. River said...

    Iron rich foods-hmmm let's see, there's liver, kidneys, eggs, parsley,(put this in almost everything)green leafy vegetables, wheatgerm, dates, figs, raisins, sultanas, currants, plums,bananas, prunes, avocados,sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, onions, spinach.Quite a lot to choose to from.......

    September 3, 2007 at 7:49 PM  

Post a Comment