Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Return to normality

Sunday, July 29, 2007
Well after six long weeks of trying to get into, stay in or just start a routine, it seems the time has come to put all my organisation into practice. My weekly plan I devised earlier will be put into action. Now I have finalised the daycare situation, the week will go like this:

Monday: Grocery Shopping & Library storytime
Tuesday: Baking/kitchen day
Wednesday: Playground/swimming for kids (cleaning for me)
Thursday: Spend the morning with Grandma (while I study)
Friday: Daycare for kids/study for me

This is similar enough to my previous plan that I feel it will work, while allowing me flexibility. I always shop on a Monday, and we go to storytime. Tuesday is good for baking because I've shopped on Monday and can make snacks for the rest of the week. Wednesday used to be daycare, so an effort will be required to get us out of the house to one of the many underutilised playgrounds in the area (although some are better than others), that will hopefully afford me a few moments to read before coming home for a major cleaning session (you know, floors etc)

I have a few more things I'd like to do before the semester gets too far underway, mostly things like a study program, more work on my Home Management Binder and a cleanout of my study. I will also need to to do some serious work to make sure the Tupperware keeps happening. It's been a few months since I've done anything really, so it's almost like starting again, although amazingly I booked 5 parties in 2 days this week.

I think that's all for today. I have quite a few bits planned for today, and I'd like to get stuck into the main bedroom. At this stage it's really the only room that needs more than a "quick 5 minute tidy" which is driving me up the wall. Although it's been hard at the moment with two dogs following me everywhere.

0 comments:

Post a Comment