Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Washing, again.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007


Yeah ok, I wish that was all the washing I had to do. I have approximately 7 loads of washing sorted and waiting, and probably another one or two floating around the house. Oh and did I mention the ironing? No? Well, it's buried under a pile of clean clothes.

Priority for today: Get all clean washing sorted, and as much as possible, put away. Get as many loads washed and put away as possible. Consolidate ironing and make a start.

How is it possible that this much washing accumulates for only 4 people? And why is it I'm the only person capable of doing any washing or putting anything away? Yes, those are rhetorical questions. I realise there's no answers. Better hop to I guess.

4 comments:

  1. lightening said...

    LOL - washing is the bane of my existence too!

    Has the weather fined up a bit yet?

    July 11, 2007 at 4:56 PM  

  2. Kin said...

    The weather is gorgeous, but unfortunately due to the location of the clothesline, if it doesn't get out before 9am there's no sun in winter, so it takes 2 days to dry. With how behind I am it's still a dryer operation. But I'm hoping to be over that by next week.

    July 11, 2007 at 5:41 PM  

  3. Erica Douglas said...

    My washing basket is always out of control :)

    www.littlemummy.com

    July 11, 2007 at 5:44 PM  

  4. River said...

    A friend of mine got to the bottom of her ironing basket one day only to find the drees she always loved to dress her daughter in when the girl was about 3. Said daughter was 12 when the "missing" dress was finally found.

    September 3, 2007 at 7:39 PM  

Post a Comment