Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Evening Routine

Wednesday, July 4, 2007
I just wanted to share with you my evening routine. While no particularly profound, and rarely completed in its entirety, any attempt makes me feel better in the morning. I try and start straight after dinner:

Load dishwasher
Dishes
Wipe down Kitchen bench & dining table
Supervise kids (bath, pj's, clothes for tomorrow, supper, teeth, bed)
Clear a hotspot
Tidy loungeroom
Lay my clothes out
Plan meals and check calendar for tomorrow - make a list!
Clean face & moisturise
Brush teeth

Gosh, I always think my list is so long, but that's quite short really. There's no reason I can't do that every night. I have renewed enthusiasm now.

1 comments:

  1. River said...

    The routines are the key to evrything running smoothly. I ran my ship fairly tightly but never planned too many "things" to be done. There was always time for sudden unexpected things to be fit in.

    September 3, 2007 at 7:16 PM  

Post a Comment