Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Multiple Award giving day and my 50th Post!

Friday, August 17, 2007
How exciting that as I was struggling for something brilliant to post for my 50th post I check my comments to discover I've recieved not one, but TWO awards from two very dear friends.

Kez at Kez's Blog has awarded me the Nice Matters Award started by Bella-Enchanted

"This award will be awarded to those that are just nice people, good blog friends and those that inspire good feelings and inspiration! Those that care about others that are there to lend support or those that are just a positive influence in our blogging world!"


Aww, that's beautiful. Thanks Kez!

I now have the honour of bestowing this wonderful gift to some good friends:

Lightening
Karen at Miscellanous Adventures of an Aussie Mum
and back to Kez at Kez's Blog



THEN! A few short minutes later, I recieved from Lightening


This award was created by Danielle at Pink Reviews with the help of Mike at Things by Mike.
The award was created to:

"recognize those people that were exceptionally adept at creating relationships with other bloggers by making an effort to be part of a conversation, as opposed to a monologue".


Awww, you're too sweet!

So now, for the best part, I hereby honour those listed below
Karen at Miscellanous Adventures of an Aussie Mum
Erica at Little Mummy
and Kez

Thank you to everyone who's commented, I love seeing comments! And my page counter tick over. And to those who emailed me now I have my email address up (only took me a week to figure out how to do it). Don't forget to vote in my poll and hopefully something just as exciting will happen to help me celebrate my 100th post in a few months time.

1 comments:

  1. Miscellaneous-Mum said...

    I'm here! and thanks! You though I forgot, didn't ya?! :)

    August 23, 2007 at 7:09 AM  

Post a Comment