Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Friday, August 10, 2007
I finally managed to get around to my 14 week appointment today (at 14 weeks and 6 days). All is going well and the little bean is showing a strong resilliance the poor things mother is not. After a week with a cold and 10 weeks of nausea, the little bean proves he/she can survive on minimal food, simply by sucking up 13kg of my fat stores. Lovely. Unfortunately, mother is not coping so well on little food and losing her precious fat stores (hey, I worked hard on those!) to fund the growth of the little bean. The doctor is hopeful an appetite will return soon, and has left instructions to return if anymore weight is lost.

At this point all I can say is: thank goodness hubby is a wonderful cook, able to provide for himself and the little misses after a long days work. Because I don't think I've spent any time in the kitchen for 10 weeks.

1 comments:

  1. Kez said...

    {{HUGS}} - I didn't realise things were that bad with morning sickness :(

    August 10, 2007 at 12:38 PM  

Post a Comment