Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Blog Action Day

Monday, August 20, 2007
I'm proud to be participating in Blog Action Day on October 15th.
On October 15th, bloggers around the web will unite to put a single important
issue on everyone’s mind - the environment. Every blogger will post about the
environment in their own way and relating to their own topic. Our aim is to get
everyone talking towards a better future.
So to get involved, head on over to the Blog Action Day website and register your blog.

4 comments:

  1. Polly said...

    Looks good. I think I'll be in that too. Thanks. :-)

    August 21, 2007 at 8:07 AM  

  2. Unknown said...

    Thanks for posting about this. After reading about it on your blog I then saw it mentioned on Polly's. I've joined up to participate too ~ what a great idea :)

    August 21, 2007 at 10:26 AM  

  3. lightening said...

    I've joined up too. Now I just need to remember. LOL.

    August 22, 2007 at 4:52 PM  

  4. Anonymous said...

    tramadol online discount tramadol no prescription

    January 6, 2014 at 11:52 PM  

Post a Comment