Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

This is the way we wash our clothes

Tuesday, June 26, 2007
I consider myself a very lucky person. I rarely get sick. My children rarely get sick. So when they do, I feel it. I mean, really, feel it. It all started Saturday night, on our way out to dinner, little Miss 2.5 had a brief flirtation with being sick in the backseat. She was quite subdude for a while, but then perked up and we had a good night. Yesterday, she started with a runny nose. Of course, it's 15 degrees and she won't put any clothes on, so it's not surprising. Around lunchtime Miss 3.5 said she felt sick, and took herself off to bed. Yes, I nearly fell over in shock.

At 5pm when we left to get Daddy from work, the vomiting started. And continued. On. And on. So now I have two carseats, two sets of sheets and about a dozen towels to wash, on top of 4 or 5 loads of clothes. And it's raining. Again. Still. Whatever.

Oh, and cleaning up vomit when you're suffering "morning sickness" yourself? I don't recommend it. At least things are quiet for now. Just to get through 8 or 9 loads of washing. Yes, I can see that happening.

1 comments:

  1. River said...

    Take the whole lot to your local laundromat and use every machine at once. take home a car load of clean stuff. simple. (also horrendously expensive) Sleep in for 5 minutes extra next day because you don't have to get up and start another load of washing.

    September 1, 2007 at 10:56 PM  

Post a Comment