Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Baby news

Friday, June 29, 2007
Well you may have noticed baby #3 is on the way. Today after a scan and a Dr's visit (and $167.20 later) we discovered the following:

  1. I'm due on the 2nd of February 2008
  2. I have low blood pressure
  3. I have "lower side of normal" iron and will have to take iron supplements for the majority of my pregnancy.
  4. There is a heartbeat - yay!
  5. My children walk slowly when I'm in a hurry.

All in all a productive day. Now here's a fun story. When I first fell pregnant nearly 4.5 years ago, my step-mother took me shopping and I chose fabric for her to make a cot quilt for my daughter who is now 3.5. 2.5 years ago my second daughter was born, and still no cot quilt. Over Christmas we were discussing it, and she PROMISED, that if we were to have a third, she would have the quilt ready in time.

My next task this afternoon is to call my step-mother and request the cot quilt be delivered by the 2nd of February. She's on school holidays now, she's got time. Hehehe.

Have a good weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment