Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

It seems fitting

Thursday, June 14, 2007
that my first blog post is done whilst procrastinating a uni exam. It is due at 5:00pm this afternoon, and I have some 650 words to write by then. 450 if I subscribe to the +/-10% rule, which, to be honest, today I just might.

I say it seems fitting, for my other blog Procrastination Alley is well used to such posts. Although it has waned a little lately, I am sure I will resurrect it soon. The reason it was ignored so long was a couple of months consisting of on-campus uni work, assignments, a 6 week overseas trip a take home exam, and finally, a totally surprising, but totally welcome positive pregnancy test. The exam will be over this afternoon. FINALLY.

I don't think I can tell you how excited I am to finally be able to focus on myself, my kids and my house again, while study will take a backseat for 6 weeks. And I know that sounds insane, but I feel I'm suffering more than the kids (after all they get to watch lots of tv) with the lack of time with them, and the house well, it's definitely suffering. Even hubby commented that this weekend he was going to sort out the washing situation. I have (no joke) an entire bedroom of clean clothes. Every time we get dressed we head in there to find something to wear.

Now this is already way longer than I intended, so I'll go and set the kids up in front of the tv, and hopefully, hopefully get the exam done in time.

2 comments:

  1. lightening said...

    At least the washing is clean. :-)

    You have a lot on your plate so it's not surprising if things haven gotten a little behind.

    Hope the exam goes well.

    Jodi

    June 14, 2007 at 4:17 PM  

  2. Kin said...

    Thanks Jodi.

    I am happy the washing is at least clean. That's one thing I've managed to keep up with.

    June 14, 2007 at 4:46 PM  

Post a Comment