Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Some photos from our holiday

Saturday, December 8, 2007
So, I'm slowly getting organised with the photos from our holiday. First up is a veiw from the balcony shortly after sunrise:
This was the view from our balcony showing how close we were to the beach. It was pretty cool!


These are the photos of the planes I promised. They were very close and the girls got very excited every time one went over - which was a LOT

That's all for now. Nothing exciting. I'll get around to posting some pictures from Sea World over the next few days.
Hope you're all having a good weekend.



2 comments:

  1. River said...

    Lovely photos. I'm glad you had a good holiday. Great news on the house. Now you'll have to host a farewell Tupperware party and invite everyone that you've ever hosted a party for in the town. Just think of all the lovely Tupperware farewell gifts you might receive. Make it a "bring a plate" affair and you won't have to worry about catering. Will you be doing the Tupperware in your new town? I hope the move goes smoothly for you. You don't need a lot of stress with a new baby so close.

    December 9, 2007 at 2:39 PM  

  2. Kin said...

    Oh River I'm way ahead of you - Sunday afternoon is Kin's Christmas Tupperware Extravaganza! LOL.

    I had planned to give up Tupperware when I moved, but I may give it another go. Depends how I go with the kids.

    So far so good with the move. Things seem to be working out rather well.

    December 10, 2007 at 7:11 AM  

Post a Comment