Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Have you ever wondered what $5000 worth of Tupperware looks like?

Friday, December 7, 2007
Well, personally I thought it looked like my kitchen, or garage, but apparently I don't quite have enough I don't think. Here's what my dining room looked like when I unpacked it all last night to check off the invoice:
Wow, that's a lot of Tupperware. I left a few bits in boxes because they came all sorted, so it was easier to keep a box of 8 things together than add them to the table, or the 32 calanders. You get the idea.

And with one tiny exception, everything was present and accounted for, so that made me a happy camper, and I only made one small stuff up which resulted in me doing an order twice, so now I have to decide whether I send it back or keep it.

My mother-in-law came over this morning and we spent two and a half hours sorting and packing it into party boxes and stuff. Here's what it looked like all finished:


Since that's one job off my list, I thought I was entitled to a bit of a rest, but of course I can't get going again. I'd like to duck down the shops but have no real reason to. I could probably justify it by taking a notepad and writing a list in a coffee shop somewhere, but I really need to make a shopping list first. Just wish I had a little bit more energy!

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    WOW... I'm a tupperware freak... I would of loved to be around all that... But after doing six months of that when I was selling it I got over that part and paid DD to do it all... He He...

    Welcome back by the way.. glad you had fun...

    Also where are you moving too?

    December 7, 2007 at 8:35 PM  

  2. Anonymous said...

    oh.. i hate it when you hit the enter button before your finished...

    Lisa - FIA

    December 7, 2007 at 8:37 PM  

  3. lightening said...

    Drool......:-) I am a Tupperware FREAK!!!! I've lost count of the number of Tupperware parties I've hosted in my lifetime. About 8 I think.

    December 7, 2007 at 9:58 PM  

  4. Unknown said...

    that's great that your MIL helped you sort and pack it all :)

    December 8, 2007 at 8:34 AM  

  5. Anonymous said...

    Everybody loves Tupperware! ;)

    I too am drooling..

    Cheers!
    Snoskred
    www.snoskred.org

    December 8, 2007 at 3:09 PM  

Post a Comment