Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Pregnancy Update

Thursday, December 13, 2007
Once again, not much to update. Baby is right size, head down, and very active

Her heart rate is good, as is my blood pressure. Apparently I just need to try and rest more. Ha! Joke and a half.

I don't need to go back for 3 weeks now, which will be nice to have a bit of a break from driving to the next town over 3 times a week (twice for swimming lessons and once for dr, hospital etc).

On the agenda today is Christmas cards, and a few other bits and pieces, getting invites otu etc etc. Oh, and getting the SINK FIXED, that I've just noticed is leaking all through my cupboard and floor. Waiting to hear from my plumber now as to how many weeks I won't be able to do dishes for. Probably a slight exaggeration, but oh well.

But first I apparently need to find the sticky tape to make a Swiper Mask for the little people.

5 comments:

  1. Kez said...

    Swiper no swiping :)

    Glad all is well with bubs!

    December 13, 2007 at 1:03 PM  

  2. Anonymous said...

    great stuff. glad all is going well.

    December 13, 2007 at 5:12 PM  

  3. River said...

    Get a tube of Leak Seal and have hubby apply it to the appropriate place. Cheaper than a plumber and faster too.
    What is a swiper mask?

    December 13, 2007 at 7:36 PM  

  4. Anonymous said...

    Shit. There was something niggling at the back of my mind, what was it?

    Freaking Christmas Cards. I forgot. AGAIN.

    Sigh.

    Glad to hear everything is going well with bubby. LMAO here about the 'resting' bit. So tell me, is the doctor MALE?

    Kelley

    http://magnetoboldtoo.wordpress.com

    December 13, 2007 at 7:55 PM  

  5. Kin said...

    Kez - oh if I hear that one more time today LOL. Honestly.

    Thanks Precious :-)

    River - the plumber came and the tap fitting was broken?? not sure, anyway a new tap and $290 later I have water again! Oh, and Swiper is from Dora, he "swipes" thinks, and he wears a mask (not sure why).

    Kelley - don't stress over xmas cards, this is the first time in 4 years I'm sending any. And I'm sending a whole 11 LOL. And it wasn't a Dr, it was a midwife, who's been a friend for 4 years now. Who laughed when she said it, cause she knows me ;-)

    Maybe one day soon I'll get some rest...

    December 13, 2007 at 8:43 PM  

Post a Comment