Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Just a quick one

Saturday, December 1, 2007
cause I literally have 7.5 minutes of internet time on the machine downtairs.

We spent most of the time in the water today, and M&M decided she could swim!! Exciting stuff. She and Berry were having races and they can both nearly swim the full width of the pool (about 10m). A very proud Mummy here - especially considering a week ago she wouldn't even put her nose in the water. She is also letting me push her down to touch the bottom. And Kiki's confidence is growing, to the point of jumping a couple of metres to get to the noodle and then kicking herself around the pool.

We're also in the flight path to Coolangatta airport, so I've got some great shots of planes coming in to land. I'll post those when we get home.

That'll do, still need to do a few other things in the remaining 5 minutes.

Enjoy what's left of your weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    Sounds wonderful babe! I am so jealous!!!

    A holiday with internet access? OMG THAT is my idea of heaven!

    Kelley

    http://magnetoboldtoo.wordpress.com

    December 2, 2007 at 8:47 AM  

  2. Anonymous said...

    I just wanted to let you know I tagged you :)

    You can read about it here

    December 4, 2007 at 1:23 AM  

  3. Kez said...

    I just tagged you too (for the 7 random things meme) - you're going to be busy when you get back!

    http://kezs-blog.blogspot.com/2007/12/memes-big-8-and-7-random-things.html

    December 4, 2007 at 5:51 PM  

Post a Comment